Home Entertainment Sam Succeeds In revealing Heart-Piercing Truth of Rana’s Health

Sam Succeeds In revealing Heart-Piercing Truth of Rana’s Health

138
0

There had been many donuts on Rana’s health when he had been in the US last time for several weeks with no information about what he was doing there. Looks like Smantha  made him reveal that biggest secret of his life about his health. It was shocking.

In her talk show ‘Sam Jam’ that’s going to stream later in the week, she asked about the critical information that they received about Rana. Rana revealed that he was born with high blood pressure, calcification around his heart and failed kidneys.

That meant 70% chances of a stroke or hemorrhage and 30% chances of fatality. Rana’s eyes were filled with tears when he made this big revelations and even the audiences were seen crying listening to his heart-piercing tale of health.

Sam lauded him for being like a rock when people were crumbling around him to get the information about his health. She called him Super Hero for the way he conducted himself in the tough times. What a revelation! Brave and inspiring, indeed!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here